Mini Spring Haul

By 17:21

Hey guys, I went on a bit of a shopping spree with my friend last week and bought a few bits to brighten up my wardrobe this springtime, so here's what I bought! :)

So I went to Primark and fell in love with almost every item of clothing that was in mint, I had to restrain myself to only buy these shoes for €7, this necklace which I am absolutely in LOVE with for €5, and this "Stay Closer" crop muscle tee for €3.


Recently I've been having some problems with my skin, I have very sensitive skin and I had a pretty bad reaction to one of the make up products I was using so I needed to change my foundation. I picked up this foundation from the Natural Collection range at boots and for only €2.49 it was an absolute steal. I will be doing a review on this foundation after I use it a bit more for any of you readers with sensitive skin.


I decided that I needed to invest in some dry shampoo, as for some strange reason I have never used it before. I got the small bottle of the Bastille coconut & exotic tropical dry shampoo, and it's a lifesaver. I don't understand how I have lived so long without it. I will most definitely will be repurchasing this in the bigger size soon.



Lastly I got this play-suit/romper that I'm in love with to wear for my friends birthday. It cost €22 but I think it was worth every cent.


I bought these two Rimmel Lipsticks in the shades 260 and 360 and I am in love with the colours they are so bright and pigmented, perfect for spring time.
Shade 360 "As You Want Victoria"
Shade 260 "Amethyst Shimmer"










Hope you enjoyed this haul. More posts coming soon.

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments