2013 Favourites

By 10:59

Hey guys, today's post is going to be everything I have been loving in 2013. I know this post is a bit late but better late than never right? So lets get cracking.

Skin care-
I've been using the Soap and Glory Righteous butter body butter. Its supper soft and moisturising and I absolutely love it!
 
Hair care-
Aussie Take the Heat 3 minute miracle is my holy grail conditioner. This makes your hair super soft and protects it from heat damage which is a must for me as my natural hair is very difficult to manage and I usually have to use heat on it.


Make up-
I've loved Rimmel's match perfection foundation. It's definitely my favourite foundation that I've used.

Fragrance-
I've been loving this fragrance form Ralph Lauren. I got it for my 17th birthday but never got to use it. Its a really fresh smell and its perfect for all year round!

TV-
Those of you who follow my twitter should know that I recently finished Gossip Girl and needless to say I was obsessed with it! I could watch 5 or 6 episodes every night because it was that good, so if you haven't seen it what are you waiting for? Go watch it!!

Music-
One Direction- Midnight Memories
Little Mix- Salute
Ariana Grande- Yours Truly
Demi Lovato- Demi
Madilyn Baiely- YouTube covers

Youtubers-
Okay well as some of you may know I'm obsessed with youtube so therefor I love all of the big youtubers so I'm just going to link the youtubers that I love that aren't extremely big but who deserve tons more subscribers!
Velvetgh0st, Sophie Foster, Dani Noe 

Moments-
Some of my favourite moments this year would have to be:
1) Finishing my leaving cert.
2) Starting university even though it wasn't what I really wanted to do.
3) Little Mix concert
4) Starting this blog
5) Being noticed/ followed my favourite youtubers
6) Meeting and making new friends in college
7) Spending more time with my family
 
 
These are just a few of my favourite things from 2013, sorry that its taken me 2 weeks to do this post but if you follow my twitter you'll know that I've been waiting to get my laptop fixed! Please leave some of your 2013 favourites in the comments as I would love to try some new products!
 
Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments