Balancing My Life

By 08:55 , , ,

As most of you know juggling school work with your social life can be a bit difficult. You lack motivation to study and all you want to do is hang out with friends or spend hours on social media or watching TV. I also struggle with this. I want to have good grades, a great social life while also pouring my heart and soul into my blog and YouTube channel. 

Its not easy. I find myself only wanting to film & edit or actually sit down to write posts. Even now I'm sitting in a cafe in University supposed to researching/ writing a 2000 word essay that is due Friday next week, yet I find myself here writing this post and watching the Saccone-Joly's.

It also doesn't help that I have the worlds worst internet connection at home which for the last few days has hindered any opportunity for me to research anything for my assignments. I want to be successful at everything I do. Not only do I want to be the girl who can juggle her studies with her social life and friends, but I want to be the girl who can get good grades, be able to focus on her studies without  getting distracted by thinking of ideas for new videos or blog posts, create great college memories with my friends and meet new people, and be the best she can possible be at making videos and running this blog. 

I know I only have a small blog and an even smaller channel but I still find it difficult to manage it all. I want to be able to put my all into everything thing that I do because I hate the thought of being a failure. I want to be proud of everything that I do and to achieve these unrealistic goals I've set for myself.

I'm not saying I'm quitting anything that I'm doing because even though its difficult to find the time to do everything I do still have time to. I just need to be strict and schedule everything.

 I honestly love blogging and you know I've missed it so much when I just couldn't find the time write. As I explained in my last post I will try to post at least once a week on here. It may be just a little update like the last one or just how I'm feeling but there will be some form of a new post here every week. 

I'm sorry this was such a rambly post I just needed to express how I'm feeling, and I feel like this is the only place I can actually do it.

Thank you for reading,
Love ya,
Niamh x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments