Summer Plans

By 21:38

Hey guys, well it's officially my summer. I finished my final first year exam on Monday morning and I am finally free from college, exams, assignments and stress (at least for now anyway). As I haven't written a post in a few weeks I decided to write my plans for the summer while I babysit my little cousins.





Working Girl- I, as of Monday, am technically a working girl. I got offered a summer job in the company my dad works in. I'm so excited to finally be out in the working world and to finally have some work experience in my CV. I'll be working very long hours (12 hour shifts to be precise) and both day and nights for the summer months but I think it'll be well worth it.

Blogging- I know I say this all the time but I really am going to try blog and blog and blog as much as possible because I really miss it and hopefully on my days off I'll have the time to sit down at my laptop and write til my hearts content.

YouTubing- As I've said before 2014 is my year for starting YouTube and this summer will hopefully be the time I start it. I'm hoping to get to film a video really soon and finally upload my first ever video. I'm so excited to start it. Of course ye will be the first to know when I've uploaded.

Living My Life- I've realised that for the past 3 or 4 summers I've spent most of my days at home doing absolutely nothing. I was always so bored and (dare I say it) couldn't wait to go back to school. But I want this summer to be different and a bit more exciting. I'm planning to spend more time with friends and just to get out of the house more and start acting like a 19 year old girl should.

Well that's all I've got planned for now and I plan to keep ye as updated as I possibly can through out the summer. I hope ye all have a fantastic summer. :)

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments