Summer Tag

By 21:25

Hey guys, I really wanted to write a blog post today but I had nothing to write about so I decided to google some summer tags people had done and put together a few questions from each one to make this post. I hope you enjoy.

Source
Summer Beauty.
What's your favourite summer nail polish?
   I'm currently loving wearing white at the minute, I also love adding accent nails with the white polish. Any       yellows and pinks.
Whats your favourite lip colour for this summer?
My lip colour for this summer would have to be Rimmels shade 360 As you want Victoria. This colour is so pigmented and bright. I fell in love with it when I saw it and I just had to have it. It's definitely going to be my go to shade this summer.

What's your must-have styling product?
  Tresemme heat protectent , I use when using heat on my hair for those days when it's just too crazy to    manage but I also like to use it after I wash my hair to protect it from the heat from the sun on those hot summer days.

 Sun bathing or fake tan?
    Fake tan all the way! I tend to burn mostly when I'm in the sun so my only way of getting a nice glowing         tan is from a bottle. I live by the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs. 

Summer Fashion.
What summer trends are you most excited about this year?
I really like all the patterned skorts that are coming into shops recently, I have yet to pick up a pair but I'm really excited to get my hands on some and try them out. I'm also really loving kimonos as they can really spice up a plain outfit.

What is your favourite summer accessory?
I'm loving statement necklace at the minute and this mint one from Penny's is my current favourite.


Summer Life.
 Pool or Beach?
    Definitely beach.. I'm not much of a swimmer but I love laying out in the sun and the sand.

 Any summer traditions?
I don't have many summer traditions but I do love going to visit my family in different parts of the country. :)

 Favourite BBQ food?
Hmm... This is a toughie cause I LOVE LOVE LOVE food.. I guess either Lamb sticks or Chicken sticks with onion and peppers.. Yummy

 Any summer vacation plans this year? No plans? Tell us about your dream summer trip!
I did a post dedicated to my plans for the summer. Check it out here 

Any fellow bloggers reading? I tag you to do this tag too! :) Hope you all have a faab summer 

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments