Let's Catch Up

By 15:02

    Little Throwback form debs in August

Hey guys.. Sorry I haven't posted in what feels like forever (to me anyway) I've just been really busy with college work I've been finding it hard to fit it all in! The last post I posted was a Fitness Friday post which are usually short but that one was extremely short so I thought we'd have a bit of a catch up/ November Natter. So go on.. Grab a cup of tea or a nice big mug of hot chocolate! :)

So how have you all been? I hope you're doing very well! I've been super busy and super stressed! :( We're coming to the end of the semester in uni so therefore.. assignments are due and exams are soon approaching (hence why I've not been blogging recently). I've a very large accounting case study to have in for the 25th of this month and me being me decided to do it on excel so that it would be worth more marks. So yesterday I was working away on it for most of the day (I had 1 lecture) and what ever I did to try to save my work it didn't save properly so I had lost ALL the work I'd done that day and have to start all of that again! :( So Super stressed Niamh! As this happened you can probably tell I wont have much time for blogging because I NEED to get this done ASAP! I'll try to do 2 posts each week up unitl the 25th (when I hand in the assignment) and then hopefully I'll be able to try balance the study for my exams and blogging a bit better!

I'm still unsure if I will do Blogmas this year.. I do want to but I may not have the time to.. I might try write short little posts until December 14th (when my exams finish). Then start doing longer ones or else I'll do a 10 day count down to Christmas from when I finish my exams because I wont really be doing anything Christmassy before that, except filming a Merry Christmas Message to my friend (you know who you are, if you bother to read this! :P). I do have some Christmassy posts planned once we hit December but they may or may not be separate to what ever Christmas series I decided to do!

Let me know in the comments what posts you think I should do! :) Or leave any other suggestions! ALSO! Tell me what you've been up to the last almost week! I want to know ow ye've been! :)

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments