My Bucket List

By 15:38

Hey guys so basically this post is going to be about everything I want to achieve/ do in my life before I kick the bucket, as they say. Hope you enjoy!



     My Bucket List
 1. Get through University with an honours degree.
 2. Move out for work experience.
 3. Travel to at least England within the 5 years.
 4. Start a YouTube channel.
 5. Continue blogging and make this blog more successful.
 6. Meet some fellow bloggers.
 7. Travel to Australia to see my Aussie family.
 8. Go on a tour of the big cities in America.
 9. Do a beauty course.
10. Get married and start a family.
11. Be involved/ Design and build my own  house and decorate it the way I want to.
12. Meet some/ if not all of my lovely followers.
13. Inspire someone/ Make an impact or difference in someones life.
14. Be able to provide a good life for my family.
15. Help others to achieve their dreams and goals in life.
16. Do volunteer work in another country.
17. Work on something I truly believe in and love.
18. Enjoy and experience life to the fullest.
19. Meet the people that inspire me the most.
20. Be happy.


These are some of the thing I want to achieve in my life. They are in no particular order and i hope that one day I can come back to this post and say that I have achieved them all.

What's on your bucket list?  Leave them in the comments down below or tweet them to me! :)
Don't forget to follow this blog to get updates on new posts!

Love ya,
Niamh x

You Might Also Like

0 comments