My Everyday Make-Up Routine

By 13:04

Hey guys, as you can see from the title this post is going to be my everyday make up routine! :) Hope you enjoy.

To start off I wash my face and do my skin care routine ( this will be a separate post coming in the next few days).

Before
Firstly I add a primer to my face. If you follow my Instagram you will know I recently purchases the Seventeen Skin Wow Primer, so I have been using this. I use a small amount and apply it all over my face. This really helps to keep my foundation on all day and I am really pleased with the product!


Next I apply my foundation, recently I have been using Seventeen's Miracle Matte Foundation. I really like this foundation as it has good coverage and helps even out my skin tone as I have lots of freckles and redness on my face. I also have very pale skin and I found the soft Ivory shade a good match for me.

Next I add my under eye concealer. I use Seventeens Phwoarr Paint under eye concealer in the shade fair as I have light skin. I find this concealer great for covering up under eye circles and I'm very impressed with it so far.

Next I set my foundation and Conceraler using Rimmel London's Clear Complexion powder in translucent. I've been using this powder for a while and I'm still loving it.

Next I add a light contour to my face using this star bronzer from Avon. I'm not sure if this is still available because it is quite old. I contour my cheek bones and add a bit to my temples too.

I then fill in my eyebrows using this Rimmel London eyebrow pencil. I'm looking for a (drugstore) light- medium matte brown eye shadow to use for filling in my brows, any suggestions? Please leave them in the comments below! :) 

Finally I curl my eyelashes and add Rimmel London Sexy Curves my mascara in black.

That's what I ware on an every day basis, I will also use BabyLips Intense Care throughout the day to keep my lips soft and hydrated.

If i was going to an event or out I will add eye-shadow, eye-liner and a nice lipstick to this look to glam it up a bit!  

Here's the finished look! :) 
After

Thanks for reading! :) 
Love ya,
Niamh x







You Might Also Like

0 comments